If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?



SC



_____________________________






Monday, February 2, 2015



So, I flopped on to my bed with my boy, Bo, fully intending to break bad on some blogging with my I-phone. 

I was fixed to get intimate with ya'll. Bring you up to speed. Hypothesize as to why my posts have diminished to tweets.Pathetic tweets at that. I was set to apologize, and with my thumbs, hope for a better tomorrow. 

Promise. 

Bo, unfortunately has gas. It's just awful. Funny, but awful. 

I'd say it has a great deal to do with the miscellaneous pig and deer parts strewn about my yard. But it really doesn't matter what it has a great deal to do with, because as you can clearly see from the photograph, I'm  in no position to...  well... dwell. 

Maybe next time.


Stay comfy.









4 comments:

  1. hahaha
    Sure.
    My sister used to blame the dog too when it really was her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shh...don't tell...if I have gas at work, I make sure I walk by my least favorite student...often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol........sadly in my house the lad's take pride in (and announce beforehand) their farts......

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...