If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I cut work...



Cut some pancakes...


Cut some logs...


Cut some grass...


Cut some boards...


All in all, not a bad birthday. 


7 comments:

  1. HaPpY BiRtHdAy, my friend!

    ~shoes~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...especially the cutting work part.
    love your dog balancing on the log!
    and the best part was spending time in your beautiful cared for environment. Great barn, lovely woodgrains.
    Happy BD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lumber dog looks great! Wish I could have had some pancakes with you! I'm glad you got some birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lumber dog looks great! Wish I could have had some pancakes with you! I'm glad you got some birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I would have stopped after the pancakes...

    Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Oh I missed your birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Steven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated Happy Birthday to you Steven, it looks like you had a grand one :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...