If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pete's Little Saga II


Pete showed up at James’s first.
          
     James lives about a quarter mile up the road. The way he tells it, he was letting Pete camp out on his front porch until he found who Pete belonged to, but then Pete got a hold of one of his favorite camouflage clogs, and that brought an end to the charity. 

     Rather than call the Pound, James ran Pete off.  In the direction of my house. 




     
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free...