If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dixie and the Green Healing Energy


Dixie said that I was under a little weather. I said that it felt more like the weather was up my nose... an accumulation of clouds, mostly the stuffy and sleepy variety. ‘Oh!' Dixie said, 'I have just the thing for boys who are plugged up and nappy.' And she went on to explain how, after the sun set, she would muster great gobs of green healing energy and float it northward to where it would seep through my window cracks and settle about my sleeping head. 'One way or another,' she said, 'you'll suck it, because surely you must be breathing.' And I was, and I did, and I do believe it is working, too. I feel less… cloudy. Only, I’m beginning to wonder if green healing energy might not have a sprig or three of broccoli in it. Or perhaps I’ve swallowed the clouds.    

2 comments:

Feel free...