If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?



SC



_____________________________






Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little Icky, Big Icky

A
So, normally I don't complain about genetically engineered fruit. 
I probably don't even know when I'm eating it.
But the peaches at Walmart are too big.
I can't take a bite out of them without getting peach up my nose. 
And this, my friends, is too much of a good thing.


And then I came around the corner of the house,
La, La, La
on my way to the mailbox with a Netflix movie...
( 'An Education'...
I wouldn't recommend it)
Only to find this tasty little morsel...




Yikes!
Don't think for a moment that I didn't almost wet my jammies.
That's a deer carcass for you City Mice...
What's left of it anyway.
I'll let you guess who I won't be kissing on the lips for the next week or so. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh! My! God!
    DOGGERS.
    I can't even.. ugh. No sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie...
    I know huh... Barf! Hillbilly dogs, what can you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, you need to get them ribs on the grill right away.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...