If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Thursday, January 12, 2012

Practise

Expecting snow,
I’ve strewn the rinds of some sunny orchard
out over the lawn
that I will ignore,
like loose change or the tilted still-life,
so to be ready
when you come with your clutter.



1 comment:

  1. =)
    glad to know we're neighbors.
    its only the first week, but i already feel like ive been here for a month. at the same time, it feels like i only just arrived.
    im mostly settled in by now, the only thing left is getting used to being here... its fun though.
    australia, not bad.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...