If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dog Dreams


Doggers has informed me that he is an Entlebucher Mountain Dog -  has been all of his life - and until he notifies me otherwise, would like that I refer to him as such.


                                         
                       If it’s not one thing, it’s another.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!

    "Sir" Entlebucher Mountain Dog to us commoners..

    and they say Entlebucher Mountain dogs are slightly suspicious of strangers.... that's a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, silly definitions.

    erm, i mean, yes, great and wise entlebucher mountain dog.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...