If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?



SC



_____________________________






Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dog Dreams


Doggers has informed me that he is an Entlebucher Mountain Dog -  has been all of his life - and until he notifies me otherwise, would like that I refer to him as such.


                                         
                       If it’s not one thing, it’s another.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!

    "Sir" Entlebucher Mountain Dog to us commoners..

    and they say Entlebucher Mountain dogs are slightly suspicious of strangers.... that's a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, silly definitions.

    erm, i mean, yes, great and wise entlebucher mountain dog.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...