If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?



SC



_____________________________






Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Proximity of Fire

     Stirring the coals this morning, I wondered... If the World were smaller, would you visit? find flocks of sun-bound cardinals in the embers? ask who was first to choose the color dangerous?
      But I suppose you did, didn't you.     

3 comments:

  1. If the world were smaller... would we be shorter too?
    and thinner?
    :)




    (oh if only the world really could be smaller...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of COURSE I'd visit!

    (my narcissism knows no bounds.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!

    whoa. (in a good way.)

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...