If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Monday, December 23, 2013

Computer's Acting Up...


... so I figured I'd better wish ya'll a Merry Christmas before it croaked entirely.

                                                     Merry Christmas!





5 comments:

  1. A very merry Christmas to you too, Steven.

    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be well, Steven ... Season's Greetings ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Steven!! If you have a smart phone you can add your blog to your phone as an app. I don't use it to make new blogs but at least I can get on and comment to others on it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...