If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Wednesday, December 25, 2013



On a whim, I wished Siri… my phone… a Merry Christmas. “You could un-scrooge Scrooge,” she replied, as if I had been the only one on earth so considerate. “Merry Christmas to you too, Steven.”


It’s a wondrous world we live in, kids. Fill every inch of it with love.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet, and so cute :)
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas my friend, we've got a cold one for this Christmas Day !
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... your phone has a name? Or do I get it all wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya ... before it's too late ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Siri tells me funny things too. Once she told me she was un able to finish the task so to come back later

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...