If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Sum of It


Maybe you have a dog. Or a cat. And maybe you have showered it with affection and watched as it lay there content as can be, and thought to yourself how you loved it as much, if not more, than anything you could think of on earth, or otherwise, and that, from the looks of it, the animal was thinking the very same thoughts as you. But then your dog or cat stood up and walked off, plopping itself back down three feet away from your bewildered heart.


This is what it is like to love the one I love.

 


1 comment:

  1. He just needed a little space, from that warm heart ;)
    Don't take it too personally.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...