If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?



SC



_____________________________






Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Piano

This is what I was given...


As you can see, my client already had a pretty good start
dismantling it before I was called.


Everything that is missing in these pictures,
was in a pile in their basement.
So I loaded it all into the truck and brought it back to the shop
to make heads or tails of it.


Anyway...
Now you have a before.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. That's what I want. I wonder why it wasn't kept as a piano. I always try to put musical instruments back together. That's how I got my fine Ukulele. I like my computer and share my hovel with a couple but they have a lower status than my instruments even though I am but an amateur.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...