If I am repaired, can we meet again for the first time, in all of the places I have feared to go, and then, again, in all of the places I will have forgotten, if I am repaired?




SC




_____________________________



Here is the desk drawer in which all of my odds and ends are kept, tidbits that would otherwise never see the light of day.











Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anyway...

A
Still edgy.
Don’t tell me that it’s the weather.
I know better.
My days under the sun
are hardly different than my days under ice.
A jacket perhaps.

I last longer now.
Seven, eight hours...
before the unraveling.
I should set tools aside then; at first sight.
But who does?
I press for another hour.
Until something breaks.
And then curse my curse.

2 comments:

  1. We are all just human beings... we do expect a lot from ourselves.

    Just finished reading "Catcher in the Rye".. I liked it, I laughed and I related... glad he wrote it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven! I finished watching "Hair"! It was awesome; thank you for telling me about it!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free...